In addition to the design, manufacture, erection and commissioning of cranes and hoists, Sprint offers world-class maintenance, repair and modernization services to keep your material handling equipment operating at peak efficiency for lifelong lifting. Our dedication to improving your productivity and safety reduces your downtime on a day-to-day basis and produces a measurable return on investment over the life of the lifting equipment.
Crane and Hoist Repair
- Sprint service technicians are adequately trained to repair all makes and models of cranes and hoists.
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) for crane and hoists
- Purchase of a material handling equipment is a long-term investment and requires regular service to ensure long life and continued high performance. A planned preventive maintenance program, with customized maintenance schedules as per class and duty of the crane, conducted by Sprint trained certified technicians, ensures un-interrupted production flow and minimal downtime.
Modernization and Refurbishment of Cranes
Change in factory production plans and material handling needs often render existing cranes and hoists obsolete. When cranes fail to meet the requirements of your facility—productivity suffers. Sprint trained engineers analyze the new operating processes and lifting needs at customer facility and determine feasibility of modernization, before creating a cost benefit analyses and project plan for crane modernization. Modernizing your crane can be a very economical approach to restore your fatigued equipment to peak performance. Modernization of an EOT cranes could involve but not be limited to
- Upgrades to VVF drives for smoother acceleration and lowered electricity consumption
- Replacement of existing hoists for better travel speeds, greater lifting as well as precision lifting
- Addition of remote wireless remote controls to save operator time